FIA tackles technology advances from several angles, ensuring that member companies are on top of ways to improve their productivity, enhance their profitability and deliver the most superior product to their customers. FIA and FIERF support industry competitiveness through collaborative research and development, and transfer to practical operating applications and systems.
Industry Research Reports
Please be patient when opening research reports. Due to the size of the files, they may take up to a minute to load.
Contact FIA/FIERF Director of Research and Education (email@example.com) to discuss your research needs and to learn more about how FIA and FIERF can guide you through the organizational stages of the collaborative process and assist with identification of possible funding sources.
- 30th Forging Technical Conference
- 29th Tech Conference
- International Meeting and Trip Reports
- Competing Process Comparisons and Optimization
- Heat Treatment
- Heating and Cooling of Stock
- JobShop Lean
- Predictive Maintenance
- Quality Control
- Simulation and Modeling
- Techniques and Systems
- Tooling and Lubrication
- FIA Technical Documents
- FIA Technical Committee Members
The FIA Technical Committee facilitates, develops and disseminates technical knowledge relative to the forging process for the benefit of FIA Members. Click here to contact the Technical Committee.
- Vision of the futureThe Industry's Vision of the Future is a consensus agreement of how the forging industry would like to see itself operating in the year 2020. The document identifies strategic objectives and performance targets needed to achieve the Vision . . . discusses
- Forging Industry Technology Roadmap 2008
Industry leaders met in a Strategic Planning session to develop the Forging Industry Technology Roadmap