PUBLIC POLICY COMMITTEE MISSION
Promote the advocacy objective of the FIA Strategic Plan to
"Influence public policy decision makers to take action that will improve members' global competitiveness."
- Public Policy Committee* Hudson Smith, SIFCO Industries** Steve Schriner, Commercial Forged ProductsKevin Crowley, Forged ProductsGeorge Currie, Erie Press SystemsDarryl Hammock, Weld Mold CompanyMike Kamnikar, Ellwood Group, Inc.
Greg Keeler, Aluminum Precision Products, Inc.Todd Sheppard, Trinity Forge, Inc.Jack Simmons, Electralloy
- Tax Reform Must Make U.S. Manufacturers More Globally Competitive from their U.S. Base
- Talking Points For Potential Lobby Day Topics Not Covered By Issue Papers
- Energy Policies Can Make or Break Manufacturers Like Forgers
- Skilled Production Workers Apply Here!
- FIA FACT Sheet on Conflict Minerals Final Rule
- Forging Industry Association (FIA) Comments on Comprehensive Tax Reform Submitted to both the Manufacturing and Small Business/Pass-Through Tax Reform Working Groups of the House Ways and Means Committee April 15, 2013