While summer may seem like a long time away, now is the time to start planning for a successful summer internship program! Scholarship and magnet school students interested in an internship in the forging supply chain are already submitting their resumes to the Forging Foundation.
Per the Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education (NOCHE), the average engineering internship pay rate is $16.23/hour. What are some reasons to hire interns?
• Develop a talent pipeline
• Assist with special project work
• Solicit creative input/innovative support
• Develop supervisory skills of existing employees
• “Test out” potential employees before hiring
For information on maximizing your ROI (Return on Intern), or to receive resumes of interested students, please contact Karen Lewis at [email protected] or 216-862-6967.